Tuesday, February 28, 2012


I have had the idea of this blog for a while. I have been starting a new fitness regime for ages now. But I am finally going to bite the bullet and actually do it. January has passed without a single change in my lifestyle choices, and now the end of February is nigh. There is nothing holding me back but myself. What this will be is a record of my successes, and my failures. This will be a log of the challenges of changing myself, and making my life balanced.

Yes, this is going to be a fitness and wellness blog. I am going to record everything that goes into my mouth, and every exercise that makes me sweat. I will be posting any recipes I find along the way, as well as hints. Heck, I might even post workouts that I found useful. There is nothing more solid that posting that information up on the internet, and seeing that definite black text. Instead of keeping a journal, which I would probably just toss aside, or lose, I will list everything here. Who knows, maybe my trials and errors will help someone else out there. There is only one way to find out, and that is by taking the next step.

- Rora

No comments:

Post a Comment