Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FIT CHALLENGE DAY ONE.

So, things didn't start out exactly as planned. I woke up late, and this meant scrounging for breakfast. Instead of following the recommended meal plans for the day, I grabbed what I could.

Breakfast: A grilled cheese sandwich, a cup of tomato soup, and a glass of water.

Lunch: Water, and a chocolate truffle.

Dinner: French fries, and two microwave chicken cordon bleus.

I forgot to take my multi-vitamins, and took a shot of noni when I got home for work.

This day was a strike in my book. I didn't follow any meal plans, I forgot to take my cleanse drink to work, and over all today was just a bust. I didn't do anything right, from my diet to exercising. It is easy to loose focus of what you are doing, and I got my first taste of that today. What I have to do is be better tomorrow. I will admit to being frustrated, but I am the only one I hurt today. It was so simple to stray from the path and just eat what was there, what was readily available. It is my decision to change my life, or to stick to what I have been doing, and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. Tomorrow is another day, and I will make sure to wake up at a reasonable hour, pack a lunch, and bring small snacks I can munch on, so I won't take the easy way out and buy junk and eat that from the vending machines.

As for my picture, you will have to wait on that, my camera is having technical difficulties. I will get that up as soon as possible!

- Rora






No comments:

Post a Comment